Mannerheimintie 13 e
- Open abstract submission: 2 January 2018
- Preliminary Programme: 27 February 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 April 2018
- Confirmation of Abstract Acceptance: 5 June 2018
- Early Registration Deadline: Before 01 July 2018
Date: 6 September 2018
Place: The House of Nobility (Ridderhuset), Riddaregatan 1, 00170 Helsingfors
The reception is included in the registration fee.
NB!: As the House of Nobility is a historical building protected by the Board of Antiquities, sharp high heels etc are not allowed.
EBJIS Gala Dinner
Date: 7 September 2018
Place: Kulosaaren Casino, Hopeasalmenpolku 1, 00570 Helsinki
Bus transportation from the venue to the dinner will be arranged by the organisers.
NB: the dinner is not included in registration fee, but can be booked separately through the registration system when it opens in 2018.
The conference will be held in English.
The organisers will apply for CME accreditation awarded by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
The conference will be submitted for the EUCOMED Conference Vetting System.